To contact us: call the church at (317) 462-4303 or e-mail: alphaandomega at trinitypark.net
This program is a ministry of the Trinity Park United Methodist Church and exists for the purpose of meeting the needs of elementary aged children as they relate to before and after school care.
- Quality, Christian based childcare for grades K – 6.
- Transportation to and from the four elementary schools in Greenfield. (Harris, JB Stephens, Eden, Weston) We also provide transportation to and from Greenfield and Maxwell Intermediate Schools. (Maxwell and Eden students ride a shuttle to JB Stephens and we pick them up there.)
- Care on 2-hr delay days.
- Care on "minor" holidays. We interpret "minor" as days in which most Americans are required to work even though Government workers are off. These days would include such days as: Columbus Day, Martin Luther King, Jr.’s Birthday, and President’s Day.
- All day care on snow days.
- Daily devotional time, help with homework, supervised recreation time, and snacks.
- Supplemental insurance for each child. This insurance will pay the excess and deductible that the family’s primary insurance will not pay.
- First-Aid-trained Director and helpers.
- Strict adherence to the Child Protection Policy of Trinity Park UMC.
- We offer all day care on balanced calendar breaks and during the summer. Breakfast, lunch and snacks will be served these weeks. Some field trips will be planned.
- Good behavior from the children and cooperation from parents.
- Sick children to be kept home.
- Fees to be paid in a timely manor. The weekly fee will be paid on Monday for the week of service. Please see the "FEE SCHEDULE". (At this time, we do not expect that there will be additional fees for half days, snow days, or minor holidays. However, this policy may need to be amended if the expenses of food and labor become inhibitive.)
- Each child to be enrolled full-time for the entire school year.
If you have any questions or need further explanation, please call the Church Office at 462-4303 or e-mail us at alphaandomega at trinitypark.net.
We offer the three following options during the school year and a summer option for the care of your child:
- Full-time morning only. (6:00 - 8:00 a.m.) (K- 6) We are offering this option for those who need only morning care. With this option, we could care for your kindergarten child before their morning session and see that they get to school, BUT you would need to pick them up and care for them the rest of the day. The fee for this service is $45.00 per week, (which includes a cold breakfast) payable on Monday of the week of service.
- Full-time afternoon only. (2:30 - 6:00 p.m.) (K - 6) We offer this option for those who need only afternoon care. With this option, we could pick up your kindergarten child from school and care for them until you get home from work, BUT we would not be able to take them to school in the morning. The fee for this service is $55.00 per week, (which includes a snack) payable on Monday of the week of service.
- Full-time morning and afternoon. (6:00 - 8:00 a.m. & 2:30 - 6:00 p.m.) (Please note: morning kindergartners would not be eligible for this option) We will open the doors at 6:00 in the morning, feed your child a cold breakfast, and deliver them to school. We would then pick them up at school and give them a snack and supervision as late as 6:00 p.m. The fee for this option is $70.00 per week payable on Monday of the week of service.
- Full time care during breaks (6:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.) We offer breakfast, lunch and snack and will plan field trips during breaks. (An additional cost may occur with some field trips, such as bowling or corn maze) The fee for these weeks is $100 per child per week.
Please note: "Full-time" means that you will pay for the entire week even if your child is sick, has a doctor’s appointment, or is not able to attend the program for any reason.
Explanation: Full-time afternoon and full-time morning and afternoon students will be kept for the same price on half days, snow days and minor holidays. (There will not be an extra fee for these days, unless we have numerous snow days.) Full-time morning students are welcomed to stay all day on snow days and minor holidays. (Again, there will not be any extra charge for this service.) On half days, the students will be picked up at school. On snow days and minor holidays, you must provide transportation to the Alpha & Omega facility.
There will be a penalty of $1.00 per minute after 6:00 p.m.
The first week’s fee must accompany the application. This is non-refundable as it saves your child’s spot in the program.